Submit an Application
Full Stack Developer
3Derm is looking for an experienced and skilled engineer as a member of our collaborative, curious, and friendly operations and engineering team.
We’re a leading skin imaging and diagnostics company using 3D imaging and AI to set a new standard for dermatology. Our team of scientists, technologists, and entrepreneurs who are on a mission to increase access to dermatology for all patients.
As a Software Engineer, you will report directly to the CTO. You will be responsible for developing and improving frontend and backend architecture of our products. If applicable, will work with Computer Vision Engineers to develop machine learning algorithms to create image-based automated products for the skin.You’ll be:
- Working with product and business teams to ensure customer needs are met
- Follow test-driven development methodology (everything breaks, but at 3Derm it only breaks the same way once)
At 3Derm, we’re looking for candidates who are team players, passionate about improving healthcare access and love a challenging work environment.
- Bachelor's/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of work experience (or 1 + with M.Sc.)
- Experience building AI/data science tooling and/or apps is a plus
- Flexibility in project assignments and learning new technology
- Desire to tackle challenging problems and learn all day, every day
- Experience with object oriented, strongly typed languages such as Java or C#
- Python experience
- Competence in full-stack development